:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map 中文版 Contact US FAQs Bilingual Glossary RSS
  • font size
    A A A
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
Q1:What environmental protection groups can apply for adoption of national non-public use land to promote environmental protection?

A1:     Environmental protection business entities (judicial persons) approved for establishment by the Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) of the Executive Yuan, and organizations (juridical associations) approved for establishment by the Ministry of the Interior and a municipal or county (city) government for environmental protection and ecological conservation.

Release date:2019-11-22 Last updated:2019-11-22